Tuesday, August 31, 2010

S[he] Be[lie]ve

i really want to know do you still love me ? i miss you a lots . every night i'm holding the book that you gave me . my eyes always filled with tears . i know a gangster girl like me will never ever fit to love you or love anyone in this world . i have given everything that i have to you but i change back nothing . you have change , you don't truly love me before , just as how i espect . staying a life that no one cares for me , everyday drunk , everyday get scoled , everyday crying , everyday missing you and everyday i stayed in a life that filled with guilty . because of you i does not dare hanging around with guys . all guys are the same in the world . all of them are coming after look and beauty . all thanks to you that you have changed a girl into an idiot tomboy . i'm giving up on guys . all of them are hopeless . every promised that guys make will never ever be kept . why should you guys promised ? when you guys knew that you guys gonna broke it ? i'm always the stupid one to believe in you but now never . my girlfriend now is much better than you guys . all nightmare can be heal in time . i have learn to forget the past and walk toward the future .

No comments:

Post a Comment