Wednesday, June 23, 2010

giving up

i know you can't take it anymore. since so, then it's time to end this relationship. i was just testing how much you love me and understand me. but then i really realised that you totally don't understand me. i think it was totally wrong to request too much from you. am i really requested too much from you?! never mind i think it's time to let you go. i wish i can keep you by my side forever. but it obvious enough that i cant. because it really very clear of what you write on MSN. it's really the first time
you hurt me, and this hurt is really very deep. how to heal the pain in my heart, can you please tell me?! i really wanna know how. first time ever you scold bad word at me. and also thanks to you that you're the first guy ever scold bad word at me. you gonna be the last guy i'm gonna love. i really very stupid for not treasuring you. i gonna let go. my love to you is from bottom of my heart. i really don't care what people comment about you, all the matter is i love you. now, i love you. in the future, i still love you & forever love only you. from now on i think i really don't dare to love anymore guy. i really wish i am a les. i think i gonna turn back to a les life bah. then i wont get so much suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment